Wildlife Rescue Australia
Australia's National Wildlife Rescue Hotline
Call our 24-hour Call Centre to report a sick, injured or orphaned animal
How You Can Help
Persons looking to sign up to become a member with Wildlife Rescue Australia can do so by clicking the link above. WRA welcomes new members into its organisation and provides training in the necessary skills. Membership is free.
Sometimes we will need to send a rescuer to the location of an injured animal. By registering to become a rescuer or carer with WRA, we can contact you when there is an animal that needs your help in the area.
If an injured, sick or orphaned animal is encountered, it is important to know the best course of action to help that animal. Read our collection of useful articles that can guide you what to do in these situations
About Wildlife Rescue Australia
- Wildlife Rescue Australia (WRA) is an Australia-wide, specialist volunteer organisation dedicated to the rescue of native animals.
- WRA is a non-profit, voluntary organisation
- WRA operates an emergency 24-hour Call Centre staffed by home-based coordinators (PCs) trained to assist in all aspects of animal rescues.
- More information about WRA can be found in About Wildlife Rescue Australia and the WRA Constitution.
- It is WRA policy to “Live and Let Live”. Wherever possible, WRA works with individuals and organisations having the same policy.
Donate to Wildlife Rescue Australia
As a non-profit, volunteer organisation, we rely on donations to keep us operating. By donating to WRA, you help to save our valuable wildlife. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
If you would like to donate to us via direct deposit, please enter your name and email and we will send our bank details to you.
If you would like to donate to us via PayPal, please click on the button below.